Please read the term and conditions carefully. While using any current or future services offered by https://glistereduversity.org, whether or not included in the https://glistereduversity.org website, you will abide by these Terms & conditions applicable to such service or business.
When you visit https://glistereduversity.org/or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communication from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on our website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
Online Payments using Cards or Net Banking can be done through our partner payment gateway provider which you will be automatically be redirected to.
Problem with payment: Please talk to us on https://glistereduversity.org/
Changes and Cancellation is not allowed.
Refunds initiated will be credited to the account/card from where the transaction had initiated and is subject to the terms and condition of the transaction.
https://glistereduversity.org/ grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of https://glistereduversity.org/
This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its content; any collection and use of any product listing, description, or pricing; copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of https://glistereduversity.org/
You may not frame or utilize framing technologies to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of https://glistereduversity.org/without the express written consent.
You may not use any Meta tags or any other 'hidden text' utilizing Glister Eduversity name or trademarks without the express written consent of https://glistereduversity.org/Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by https://glistereduversity.org/
You may not use false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content.
You represent and warrant that you own all the rights or otherwise or control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that the use of the content to supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify https://glistereduversity.org/ for all claims resulting from the content you supply. https://glistereduversity.org/ has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. https://glistereduversity.org/takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Please review our other policies. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property of https://glistereduversity.org/ and protected by the Indian Copyright law. The compilation of all the content on this site is the exclusive property of https://glistereduversity.org/ and protected by Indian Copyright law. All software used on this site is the property of https://glistereduversity.org/ and is protected under the Indian Copyright law.
https://glistereduversity.org/and other marks indicated on https://glistereduversity.org/ website are registered trademarks of https://glistereduversity.org/
All graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names given are trademarks or trade dress of https://glistereduversity.org/which may not be used in connections with any product or service that is not of https://glistereduversity.org/
These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at Delhi, Delhi shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
The Intension of Glister Eduversity is to provide information and guidance regarding various universities to our students and viewers. All the contents which are provided on Glistereduversity like texts, graphics, blogs, videos, university details, courses details, and all other information which are mentioned on the portal are for information and guidance purposes only.
All the information provided by Glistereduversity on https://glistereduversity.org/ or any of its other modes of transferring details, regarding universities and all the other guidance are for information purposes only. All information on this site and mobile is provided in good faith with accuracy and to our best available knowledge after proper research. However, we do not guarantee or warranty any kind of accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, completeness of any information on the site or our mobile application. Glistereduversity& its fraternity will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or losses or damages which occur after the usage of its information.
Students must talk to their respective university and check their website after going through all the information provided by Glistereduversity for better and more reliable information & guidance.
1. Glister Eduversity (P) Ltd a company registered under company act 2013 as autonomous educational institution is dedicated to provide quality vocational education & training through its network institute in all over India.
2. Company award only certificate of Completion of course to students only after securing 50% mark in overall subject and 40% in each subject in examination.
3. The certificate will be awarded through the Training Provider Institute affiliated to the company on fulfilling the compliances set forth by the company in the matter of certification.
4. The Certificate awarded to student will always be the property of company and may be revoked if found issued wrongly.
5. The Company aim to award certificate after completion of courses is to produce good professional and to eradicate the problem of job.
6. The Company doesn’t award any degree (as specified under section 22 of UGC Act 1956) as the degree is awarded only through university established U/S 5(6) UGC act 1956.
7. The company doesn’t award any diploma which is being awarded through different statuary bodies established by any act of parliaments or central government or any state government for the time being in the force such as AICTE, PCI POLYTECHNIC.
8. The Company hereby clarify that UGC neither recognize nor approve any diploma course as the diploma courses run through institutes, colleges or university by itself.
9. Further Company clarify that any diploma or certificate course may be run by any organization except those diploma which regulate through regulatory bodies established by any act of parliament or central government or any state government.
10. Further again Company clarify that the the aim of courses is to enhance skill and employability of youth.
11. The university courses and the name of university and colleges available on the website of the company is only for guideline purposes and indicative, if students satisfy to those courses may visit to the university/colleges for admission and study however students may take help of company.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org