- Financial Accounting has emerged as one of the lucrative career option. Financial managers of
Any companies are among the highest paid professionals both in India and abroad. Generally
MNCs are hot destinations for candidates qualified in financial Accounting.
Financial management plays two main roles, one – contributing in funds utilization and
Controlling productivity, two – Identifying the requirements of funds and selecting the sources for
those funds. Liquidity, profitability and management are the functions of financial management.
You will learn About Ethics and regulations, Investment Instruments..
- • To enable the students, To understand the fundamentals of Banking Documentations.
• To understand the organization structure, Fundamentals of various Forms and also to get
Awareness about usage of Computer Application & social networking.
• Minimum required qualification: 10+2 or other equivalent examination.
• Minimum required marks: 60% for the general category students and 55% for the reserved category
Accountant, Computer operator, Work in Finance Department.