- Customized course module specially designed to do masters in server management and networking
Server Management is an advanced networking topic used for controlling of a server. This includes
Server installation and configuration, server roles, storage, Active Directory and Group Policy, file,
Print, and web services, remote access, virtualization, application servers, troubleshooting,
Performance and reliability.
Our Course Contains All the Topics Necessary for Server Management and After Completion Of
This Course You will Get A Certificate that will be universally Accepted . .
- 1. Learn how to install, configure, and update Network Operating Systems.
2. Write, utilize and maintain server documentation, diagrams and procedures..
3. Manage and implement disaster recovery.
4. Implement Web servers, terminal services.
10(+2stage) with Computer background.
Server Administrator, Network Administrator, Network Support Associate, Technical Support Executive,
Network Management Positions, Systems Administrator, Network Engineer, Network Support Specialist