- Dive right into the event planner role and find out what your schedule will be like, what you’ll do
day to day, and who you’ll be working with.
Explore an essential component of event planning—the immensely important planning timeframe.
Learn how to organize and prioritize your tasks effectively so that every detail comes together just
After Completion of This Course you will get a Certificate that will be Universally Acceptable.
Every event comes with a budget. In This Course You Will know how to work with your clients to
Come up with a budget, how to prioritize elements of the event, and how to ensure your clients’
Costs are on track..
- Have the confidence, tools, industry knowledge, and hands-on experience to work as a professional
or start a wedding and event planning business right away.
• Have a portfolio of work to present to potential employers and prospective new clients.
• Have letters of recommendation from instructors and testimonials from internship providers.
• Have a complete list of preferred vendors for planning local events.
• Know how to submit a client contract and set pricing and service packages.
• Know traditions, customs, etiquette, and best practices for planning weddings of world cultures.
• Understand marketing methods and social media techniques.
• Understand how blogging and public relations play a role in career success.
• Understand industry specific formulas to design, plan, and successfully produce any type of event..
A candidate who has passed at least 10th examination from a recognized Board or its equivalent shall be
eligible to take admission to the course.
Event Producer, Event Manager, Celebrity Manager, Wedding Planner, Campaign Manager, Event Stylists,
Store Manager, Entertainment Coordinator ..