- Unlike other course types, a Certificate in AutoCAD (Civil), 2D, 3Ds Max is recognized as job
Oriented course which Guarantees a job in the growing design industry post the successful
completion of the course. Students hailing from branches such as- civil engineering, architecture
and designing field can Simply finish this short course and get stand a greater chance of earning a
high salary package.
- Understanding of the power and precision of computer-aided modeling and drafting;
• Ability to construct accurate 2D geometry as well as complex 3D shapes and surface objects;
• Ability to create 2D representations of 3D objects as plan view, elevations and sections;
• Ability to assemble these drawings in industry-standard plan form and produce plotted hardcopies
ready for distribution.
The eligibility for which is qualifying 10th examinations with required marks. This certificate course like all
others allows the student to have earned training in the domain of Auto CAD. However one may even apply
after the completion of his or her 12th examination or even after the completion of a diploma or a B.Tech
course in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
AutoCAD Drafter, AutoCAD Designer, AutoCAD Engineer.