- Candidates of Certificate in Healthcare Management course are qualified to manage diverse roles
of leadership management, administration in the Healthcare sector.
The course is a mix of theories, assignments and case studies that differ according to college norm
Candidates are taught diverse subjects like Quantitative Techniques, Financial Accounting, and
Human Resource Management to give an insight into the workings of the system.
After Completion of This Course, You Will get a Certificate that will be Universally Accepted ..
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Indian health care system.
• Demonstrate competence in health information literacy.
• Display effective professional communication skills.
• Develop skills to collaborate and consult as a strategic member of the healthcare team.
• Demonstrate the ability to evaluate the scientific literature, understand and synthesize relevant
information from it, and be able to convey this information both orally and in writing.
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial information specific to the healthcare setting.
• Develop appropriate professional behaviors and leadership skills for careers in health care..
A candidate who has passed at least 12th examination from a recognized Board or its equivalent shall be
eligible to take admission to the course..
Health Care Worker, Health information managers, Clinical manager, Nursing home administrators, Social
media directors, Clinical research manager.