- We are now living in the age of media explosion. So, the demand for Fashion Photographers is
High. There are a lot of job opportunities for a Fashion Photographer.
You can work with print media, digital marketing agencies, advertising agencies, and the
Entertainment industry after completing a Fashion Photography course. You can also choose to
Work as a freelance fashion photographer. High end and magazine photographers earn handsome
Salary packages as compared to catalog photographers.
Industries Hiring fashion Photographers: - Advertising Agencies, Fashion Houses, Modeling
Agencies, Magazine Houses, Digital Marketing Agencies
A fresher in Fashion Photography earns an average of 2.5 to 3 lakhs rupees per assignment in
India. However, it increases with years of experience.
- 1. Identify important movements, historical periods and trends of fashion and fashion photography.
2. Identify current trends in fashion imagery.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of important photographers in fashion history from 1900 to the present and
examine their impact on contemporary work.
4. Demonstrate proficiency in producing different light qualities for impact and effect..
A candidate who has passed at least 12th examination from a recognized Board or its equivalent shall be
eligible to take admission to the course.
Fashion Photographer, Work in Advertising Agencies, Magazine Houses and Modeling Agencies..