- As the tourism industry expands to new horizons and there is a demand for tourism lodgings in
new cities, the career scope for a Front Office Manager increases further.
Front Office Manager is a job position that can be found in almost any country around the world.
Plus, the job is available in almost all major tourist cities and even in small cities that have modest
Plenty of job opportunities in all major cities. The job allows you to travel around the world.
After Completion of Course , You will get a Certificate that will be Universally Accepted. .
- To Introduce a systematic approach to hotel front office management, operations and procedures.
• Explain the organization of hotel system and front office department
• Determine the operations and functional areas of Front Office Department
• Demonstrate technical skills in reservation, check-in, check-out and cashiering procedures according
to industry practices in team
• Demonstrate the various functions of the software packages used in the front office system.
A candidate who has passed at least 12th examination from a recognized Board or its equivalent shall be
eligible to take admission to the course..
Front office Manager at hotels, resorts, motels, cruise ships etc. Customer service, Receptionist, Front office